This is an interesting topic as it seems more and more these days you see people say "I want to make money online". I see this every day on forums where people are asking how to make money, where do I start, how can I build a business, and etc. As many knows one reason for this is because there is so much misinformation out there posted on websites that it is sick.

Much of this information is posted from someone that never ran a business before and all they are doing is passing along information they read in some ebook or read on some so called experts blog. These people that junk up the internet with this misinformation on how to make money online are nothing more than dreamers. They dream about creating a profitable business that generates income for a long term business.

The truth of the matter is that making money online is not that hard. Many make it sound complex and usually these people have some type of "upsell" to push off on you so they make money. The worst part is the upsell they push off on you doesn't actually work. Before you jump on that next band wagon of shiny objects you need to put your business in perspective and decide what you want to do to make money online.

You can say you want to sell products or even sell a service but until you actually "Take Action" to make money online, then you are only dreaming. You can buy all the marketing ebooks you want and you can attend all the online training courses you desire but it means nothing if you do not take action and put out the effort to actually build your business and create an income.