Make a Good French Press Coffee Brew Tip add Kerrygold Butter for Extra Flavor
by, 12-03-2016 at 08:30 PM (375 Views)
How to Make a Tasty Coffee with French Press Brewing
Ingredients and Tools:
- Single Source Whole Bean Coffee Supply - 30 grams per fresh press brew
- Unsalted Kerrygold Irish Butter
- Coffee Grinder - Gird Course
- 8-30 oz of water or 6.5 oz water for every 7 grams of coffee you want.
- Hand Blender or Blender to blend the coffee with the butter
- Electric Coffee (Tea) Kettle for Boiling Water
- About 12 minutes to make from start to finish
Sometimes Butter Gets a Bad RapCaffeine has frequently been touted for its ability to increase intellectual performance. This has only been proven when performance was impaired due to fatigue or boredom, again, utilizing the stimulant effect. Recently, in the Journal of the American Medical Association, an article was published indicating that higher coffee and caffeine intake was associated with a significantly lower incidence of Parkinson Disease (JAMA May 24/31,2000 Vol 283,No. 20 pp.2674-2679).
Enjoy Lifeblood Marketing Video Production'Stop demonising butter,' say researchers
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:33:00 EST
"Butter has been wrongly 'demonised' as unhealthy," reports the Daily Express following the publication of a study that found eating butter did not increase the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
Researchers analysed the findings from nine studies published since 2005 involving more than 600,000 participants from 15 countries, including the UK.
They found eating 14g a day of butter – about a tablespoon – had little to no effect on overall risk of death, heart disease and stroke. Butter even seemed to protect, slightly, against diabetes.